Sunday, September 25, 2005

Public Transportation


This is the Bosaso version of the TTC (lol). On a serious note, this is the public transit. It is a small bus and it gets passengers around the city. At first look they all look the same to me and I was wondering how people know which bus goes where. It then made sense to me because they all have a number after the letter BL and Bsomething. That is how you know which is which. I think that this is marvellous for people to achieve this because they are doing it without a government. I think it is great that these business men are organizing themselves and getting people where they need to be. The cost to ride this is 2,000s.Sh. (Or about 13 cents; 15,000s.Sh =$1US-the exchange rate is awful). I actually rode one of these and it was not that bad. I enjoyed it. I know I sound like a weirdo but everything fascinates.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails